All entrants must complete the online entry submission form below.
Please note that this online submission form indicating intent to participate must be received no later than 12 o’clock noon (EST) on March 1st, 2018.
The submission of the composition itself is midnight March 18, 2018.
Once an entry submission form is received, SAO will share a dropbox link with each contestant. The young composer will need to ensure that all files listed in the Entry Checklist are then uploaded into this dropbox folder.
Please note that all complete submissions are due no later than midnight (EST) March 18th, 2018 and must include the following:
- A. This online submission form.
- B. PDF files of the Full Score and of Each of the Parts represented in the score.
- C. An Audio File of the composition.
- D. A signed Contestant Entry Form. Please note that the form must be signed both by the entrant and his or her parent(s) or guardian.
- E. An Original Composition Testimonial Form. Please note that the testimonial must be signed by the entrant’s teacher/mentor, stating that the entrant is the sole composer of the composition submitted.
- F. A copy of the entrant’s birth certificate or other proof of age.