The Strings Attached Orchestra performs 5-6 community concerts throughout the season and we will post our concert schedule as it becomes firm. We look forward to playing for you in the future!
2019-20 Family & Friends Concerts
- 2019 Family & Friends Holiday Concert – Sunday, December 15th, 2019 at 2:00 pm. Congregation B’nai Torah, 465 Patricia Ave., Toronto, ON, M2R 2N1
- 2020 Family & Friends Annual Year End Concert – Sunday, June 7th, 2020 at 7:00 pm. Isabel Bader Theatre, Victoria University, 93 Charles St W, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C7
2019-20 Community Concert Series
- Community Concert at Castleview Whychwood Towers – 2pm on Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 – 351 Christie St Toronto, ON, M6G 3C3
- Community Concert at The Granite Club – 3pm on Sunday, November 24th, 2019 – 2350 Bayview Avenue, North York, ON, M2L 1E4
- Community Concert at Norfinch Care Facility – 2:30pm on Sunday, March 29th, 2020 – 22 Norfinch Dr, Toronto, ON M3N 1X1
- Community Concert at Vilnius Manor Retirement Residence – 2pm on Sunday, April 26th, 2020 – 1700 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6P 4C3
- Community Concert at Sunnybrook Veteran’s (K) Wing – 2pm on Sunday, May 24th, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, 2075 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON M4N 3M5
Please check again for updates in our community concert series dates.
These dates will be listed as they become set.
Part of the Strings Attached Orchestra’s mission is to help bring music into the lives of musicians and the community alike. We play 4-6 community concerts per year throughout the Greater Toronto Area in retirement homes, community centres, hospitals and other community venues.
Interested in hearing us?
View some of Our Past Performances
Do you know a group or community who would benefit from having us play for them?
We welcome Audience Feedback as it helps us to grow and improve.