The Strings Attached Orchestra performs 5-6 community concerts throughout the season and we will post our concert schedule as it becomes firm. We look forward to playing for you in the future!
2017-18 Family & Friends Concerts
- The Orangeville Chorus with Strings Attached – Sunday, November 26th 2017 at 2:30 pm and 7:30 pm. Westminster United Church, Orangeville, 247 Broadway, Orangeville, ON, L9W 1K6
- 2017 Family & Friends Holiday Concert – Sunday, December 10th, 2017 at 2:00 pm. Congregation B’nai Torah, 465 Patricia Ave., Toronto, ON, M2R 2N1
- 2018 Family & Friends Annual Year End Concert – Sunday, June 3rd, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Isabel Bader Theatre, Victoria University, 93 Charles St W, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C7
2017-18 Community Concert Series
Part of the Strings Attached Orchestra’s mission is to help bring music into the lives of musicians and the community alike. We play 4-6 community concerts per year throughout the Greater Toronto Area in retirement homes, community centres, hospitals and other community venues.
- Community Concert at the Bernard Betel Centre – Sunday, February 25th, 2018 – 1003 Steeles Avenue West, Toronto, ON M2R 3T6.
- Community Concert at the Terraces of Baycrest – Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 – 55 Ameer Ave., Toronto, ON, M6A 2Z1.
- Community Concert at the Village of Humber Heights – Sunday, May 6th, 2018 – 245 Lawrence Ave. W., Toronto, ON, M9P 3W3.
- Community Concert at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Veteran’s Wing – Thursday, May 31st, 2018 – 2075 Bayview Ave., Toronto, ON, M4N 3M5.
Please check again for updates in our community concert series dates.
These dates will be listed as they become set.
Interested in hearing us?
View some of Our Past Performances
Do you know a group or community who would benefit from having us play for them?
We welcome Audience Feedback as it helps us to grow and improve.