The Strings Attached Orchestra performs 5-6 community concerts throughout the season and we will post our concert schedule as it becomes firm. We look forward to playing for you in the future!
2016-17 Family & Friends Concerts
- 2017 Family & Friends Annual Year End Concert – 7:00pm on Sunday, June 4th, 2017 – Isabel Bader Theatre, Victoria University, 93 Charles St W, Toronto, ON M5S 2C7
- 2016 Family & Friends Holiday Concert – Sunday, December 11th, 2016, 2:00-3:00 pm followed by reception – Congregation B’nai Torah, 465 Patricia Ave., Toronto, ON, M2R 2N1
2016-17 Community Concert Series
- Community Concert at the Bernard Betel Centre – 1:30pm on Sunday, February 12th, 2017 – 1003 Steeles Avenue West, North York, ON M2R 3T6
- Community Concert at the Kingsway Rivera – 2:30pm on Sunday, March 19th, 2017 – 4251 Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ON M8X 2Z5
- Community Concert at the Terraces of Baycrest – 7:00pm on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 – 55 Ameer Ave., Toronto, ON M6A 2Z1
- Community Concert at Sunnybrook Veteran’s Wing – 2:00pm on Sunday, May 21st, 2017 – Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre – Bayview Campus – K Wing, 2075 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON M4N 3M5, Canada
Part of the Strings Attached Orchestra’s mission is to help bring music into the lives of musicians and the community alike. We play 4-6 community concerts per year throughout the Greater Toronto Area in retirement homes, community centres, hospitals and other community venues.
Please check again for updates in our community concert series dates.
These dates will be listed as they become set.
2016-17 Chamber Group Series
Though SAO prefers to perform as a full string orchestra, we understand that not all venues can accommodate such a large group. Bringing music into the community is our main goal and we also perform Chamber Group Concerts in smaller venues. Many of our past chamber group concerts have been in schools, libraries and daycares. Our 2016-17 Chamber Group Series includes some of the following concerts:
- North York Volunteers Dinner – Quintet Ensemble – Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 – Earl Bales Community Centre
- Violin Solos and Jewish Folk Songs for the Sunshine Club – Tuesday, November 8th, 2016
- Violin Solos and Jewish Folk Songs for the Golden Girls Club – Monday, December 5th, 2016
- String Quartet for the Sunshine Club – Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
- Children’s Holiday Concert at Netivot Hatorah Day School – Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
- Children’s Holiday Concert at the Loving Care Centre – Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
- Children’s Holiday Concert at the Ohr HaEmet Sephardic School – Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
- String Quartet for the Friendship Circle – Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
Interested in hearing us?
View some of Our Past Performances
Do you know a group or community who would benefit from having us play for them?
We welcome Audience Feedback as it helps us to grow and improve.