The Strings Attached Orchestra performs 5-6 community concerts throughout the season and we will post our concert schedule as it becomes firm. We look forward to playing for you in the future!
2014-15 Family and Friends Concerts
- 2014 Family and Friends Holiday Concert – Sunday, December 7th, 2014, 2:30-3:30 pm followed by reception – Congregation B’nai Torah, 465 Patricia Ave., Toronto, ON, M2R 2N1
- 2015 Family and Friends Annual Year End Concert – Sunday, June 14th, 2015 at 7:00 pm – George Ignatieff Theatre, 15 Devonshire Place, Toronto, M5S 2C8
2014-15 Community Concert Series
- Community Concert at the Terraces of Baycrest – Sunday, November 16th, 2014 from 2:00-3:00pm – 55 Ameer Ave., Toronto, ON M6A 2Z1
- Community Concert at the Bernard Betel Centre – Sunday, March 15th, 2015 from 1:30-2:30 pm – 1003 Steeles Ave. W., Toronto, ON M2R 3T6. Generously sponsored in part by M Partners.
- Community Concert at the Grenadier Retirement Residence – Sunday April 26th, 2015 from 3:00-4:00 pm – 2100 Bloor St. West, Toronto, ON M6S 1M7. Generously sponsored in full by Crowe Soberman LLP.
- Community Concert at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre – Sunday May 31st, 2015 from 2:00-3:00 pm – Veteran’s Hall / K-Wing – 2075 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON M4N 3M5. Generously sponsored in part by RML Consulting.
2014-15 Strings Attached Chamber Group Community Concerts
- Community Chamber Group Concert at the Loving Care Centre – Tuesday, December 16th, 2014 with Ruth Levenstein, Simon Rucker and Sarah Heller
Interested in hearing us?
View some of Our Past Performances
We welcome Audience Feedback as it helps us to grow and improve