The Strings Attached Orchestra performs 5-6 community concerts throughout the season and we will post our concert schedule as it becomes firm. We look forward to playing for you in the future!
2018-19 Family & Friends Concerts
- 2018 Family & Friends Holiday Concert – Sunday, December 16th, 2018 at 2:00 pm. Congregation B’nai Torah, 465 Patricia Ave., Toronto, ON, M2R 2N1
- 2019 Family & Friends Annual Year End Concert – Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 at 7:00 pm. Isabel Bader Theatre, Victoria University, 93 Charles St W, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C7
2018-19 Community Concert Series
- Community Concert at Castleview Whychwood Towers – 2pm on Sunday, November 25th, 2018 – 351 Christie St Toronto, ON, M6G 3C3
- Community Concert at The Granite Club – 2pm on Sunday, March 3rd, 2019 – 2350 Bayview Avenue, North York, ON, M2L 1E4
- Community Concert at Castleview Whychwood Towers – 2pm on Sunday, April 14th, 2019 – 351 Christie St Toronto, ON, M6G 3C3
- Community Concert at Sunnybrook K-Wing, Warrior Hall – 2pm on Sunday, May 5th, 2019 – 2075 Bayview Avenue North York, ON, M4N 3M5
- Community Concert at The Wagman Centre – 1:30pm on Sunday, May 26th, 2019 – 55 Ameer Ave., North York, ON, M6A 2Z1
Part of the Strings Attached Orchestra’s mission is to help bring music into the lives of musicians and the community alike. We play 4-6 community concerts per year throughout the Greater Toronto Area in retirement homes, community centres, hospitals and other community venues.
Please check again for updates in our community concert series dates.
These dates will be listed as they become set.
Interested in hearing us?
View some of Our Past Performances
Do you know a group or community who would benefit from having us play for them?
We welcome Audience Feedback as it helps us to grow and improve.